Tiwan is a name with a Persian root meaning “capable”. We chose this name because we believe that Iranians are capable of doing whatever they set their mind on. Our team in Tiwan aims to take its full potential for its beloved guests in order for them to experience the most memorable moments in Tiwan.
Tiwan takes careful choices and purchases of raw materials, and supplies the restaurant with the highest quality of ingredients on a daily basis. Also, all the breads are freshly prepared in Tiwan, with the exception of traditional Iranian bread served at breakfast.
An important feature of this restaurant is the quality of the water. Tiwan is equipped with a highly professional water purification system that can process it to distilled water. This refined water is used in all stages of preparing and cooking the meals.
- Attention to the quality & freshness of the ingredients
- Indoor & outdoor dining areas
- An ideal place for business & friendly meetings & events
- Friendly & pleasant ambiance
- Stylish, beautiful & harmonious architecture, interior design & decoration
- Varied Menu (from breakfast to dinner)
- Convenient parking