"High Noon" café and restaurant is a cozy and pleasant environment located in the beautiful Iranian Art Museum Garden.
This café and restaurant serves a selection of specialties, including fresh salads, delicious appetizers and savory Iranian, international and Arabic dishes. In the preparation and cooking of the kebabs, steaks and other exciting "High Noon" meals, the highest quality and freshest protein products and raw materials are used. The Breads are also baked freshly and daily in this café and restaurant.
In addition, "High Noon" offers a full coffee shop menu, featuring a variety of cool beverages, tea, coffee, cakes and desserts and, welcomes dear guests daily from 9:00 to 12:00, for an exciting breakfast and brunch buffet.
- Beautiful & cozy environment
- An ideal place for official & friendly meetings & private ceremonies
- Serving freshly baked bread
- A selected menu of Persian, Arabic & international cuisines
- Full coffee shop menu
- Full breakfast & brunch buffet
- Phone reservations