Alighapoo traditional restaurant is a place similar to glorious and sumptuous palaces of old times where they hosted the grandees of art and culture, literary figures, politicians and the elite, by fine music and food.
Alighapoo is one Iran’s first traditional restaurants of this sort that continues its activity by the following approaches:
- Reviving traditional Iranian culture of guest reception
- Reviving the traditional way of preparing and serving food, drinks, appetizers and traditional desserts.
- Rehabilitation and use of traditional reception equipment
- Providing a suitable space for cultural and traditional art performances, especially for classical music and folk music.
Alighapoo‘s artistic and traditional architecture, live classical music and authentic Persian dishes, create a nostalgic image of old Tehran and an unforgettable experience for its guests.
- Suitable place for formal and private meetings, parties and ceremonies
- Live Music
- Salad Bar
- Desert Menu
- Phone Reservations
- Working Hours: 11:00 to 15:30, 19:00 to 23:30