Tehran Megamall is the first Iranian Megamall built according to world standards. “Big Bazar” is this shopping center’s Persian name which has been selected to emphasize on its immensity and spaciousness whitout forgetting the traditions of the Iranian malls.
- Beautiful entrances from all direction.
- Multi-level parking with capacity of 2800 cars.
- The fact that only 15 percent of the total 206,000 square meters of the mega mall has been allocated to store & business spaces and the rest (85%) of the space has been allocated to public, sporting, recreational and cultural activities.
- Classification of goods and services to facilitate shopping and avoid wasting time
- High roofed amusment park, equipped with high-tech games and machines.
- Chain stores in three floors with area of 14000 square meters consisted of food , clothing, cosmetics, furniture, and home appliances departments.
- Women's World consisted of dress shops, cosmetics and beauty salons specially designed for ladies where they can enjoy tranquility and cordiality.
- Cine complex including 6 halls and 1200 seats, with the capablity of showing 6 movies simultaneously or separately.
- Food court, fast foods and international restaurants are among the most pleasant and desirable sections in "Mega Mall".
- Having five glass elevators in an open space and numerous escalators
For more information and visiting the Floor Maps, please click on the link below: