Fereshteh Book City is one of the most thriving artistic centers in Tehran for holding events, ceremonies and meetings.
This cultural center opened in 2015 in an area of about 1,000 square meters and began its activities on a large scale, including the following:
- Commemoration of famous artists such as Abbas Kiarostami, Farhad Mehrad, etc ...
- Introducing music albums
- Book signings by Iranian and foreign poets and authors
- Screening of documentaries
- Holding cultural events in cooperation with other countries, such as Iran-Ukraine Cultural Week
- Holding seminars and workshops
- Play readings
- Book reading tours and contests
By launching its “Customer Club” and gaining about 5000 members, Fereshteh Book City tries to be in more interaction and contact with its audience, in order to provide them with more beneficial and attractive programs.
This cultural complex has provisioned different departments including Iranian and foreign book, music and media, children's section, etc... And it aims to provide a unique and functional space for promoting book reading and a cultural lifestyle for its customers and audiences.