The sport of tennis is one of the most popular sports in the world, due to its appealing features and its undeniable role in physical and moral development of the world of sports which has no age restrictions.
OPT Tennis Club, located in Enghelab Sports Complex, has 30 outdoor tennis courts and is considered as one of the largest tennis complexes in the Middle East. The difference between the levels of the courts from the sea level is 1750 meters. There are seven tennis stadiums in this complex with certain unique features. These stadiums include 6 stadiums with a capacity of 1530 seats, which can be extended to 2,000 people and a central three-story stadium with a capacity of 4139 seats, which can be increased to 7,500.
This tennis club provides tennis training courses for all ages and levels by engaging experienced Iranian and international and also world professional players, providing the best and most qualitative equipment and facilities:
- Collaboration with the National Olympic Academy & other sports academies of Iran
- Technical & professional tennis training courses
- Exclusive bodybuilding trainings for tennis players
- Planning for domestic & international matches & tournaments
- Professional athlete management
- Holding international training tours
- Tennis equipment store