Chai Bar is located in the grounds belonging to the Calligraphers’ Society of Iran, one of Tehran’s most historic public gardens. The café occupies a 100-years old mansion in the middle of this garden and library pavilion.
Chai Bar blends traditional Iranian style with a superb garden location. It has a tastefully decorated indoor space plus a beautiful outdoor space with a charming atmosphere. This coffee shop offers a wide range of herbal teas, coffee and hot or cold beverages to choose from. It also serves light traditional dishes, desserts and an exciting breakfast and brunch menu.
Chai Bar’s guests can enjoy a walk in the garden or even visit the garden’s art center. The cafe is open daily from 10:00 to 23:00.
- Pleasant & Cozy Atmosphere
- Modern & Beautiful Setting
- Beautiful Outdoor Space ( Heated in winter)
- Ideal Place for Official & Friendly Meetings or Private Parties & Ceremonies
- Exceptional Tea Menu
- Coffee & Cocktail Menu
- Breakfast & Brunch Served Daily from 10:00 to 12:00
- Professional Wait Staff